DPOrganizer is a legal SaaS company that helps legal, privacy and compliance teams manage their processing of personal data, improve internal collaboration and simplify communication. With customers spanning more than 20 countries, we are growing rapidly and are looking for new talent to join the Customer Success Teams in Sweden and the UK.
Who are you?
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Client Account Manager to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong, long-term relationships with our clients, ensuring their success in utilizing our Privacy SaaS solutions. As a DPOrganizer Client Account Manager, you will be the primary commercial point of contact for our clients, serving as their advocate within DPOrganizer
Role & Responsibilities:
Client Relationship Management:
- Develop and nurture strong client relationships, serving as the primary point of contact for commercial matters.
- Understand the unique needs and goals of each client and tailor our existing and newly released Privacy solutions to meet those requirements.
- Proactively engage with clients to ensure their satisfaction and address any concerns or issues promptly.
Account Growth and Expansion
- Identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling additional services or features to existing clients.
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing and Customer Success teams to identify potential expansion opportunities within the client's organization.
Data Privacy Expertise:
- Stay updated on the latest data privacy regulations, best practices, and industry trends to effectively advise and assist clients in maintaining compliance.
- Act as a mediator between clients and internal teams, ensuring that client issues are resolved promptly and effectively.
Client Feedback and Product Improvement:
- Gather feedback from clients regarding their experience with our Privacy SaaS solutions.
- Provide valuable insights to our product development teams for continuous improvement.
What to expect:
- The role is full-time
- Hybrid remote working environment, with offices available for use in central Stockholm and London
- The possibility to join a successful startup in an early phase and have a real impact
- Work together with a talented, passionate team with high ambitions
- A clear and structured career development path
- Clear responsibilities and KPIs
- Engaged leaders that will help and support you in your personal development
- After works and team events
- Possibility to grow and take bigger responsibilities fast
- Proven experience as an Account Manager, Client Success Manager, or similar role in the Privacy, Compliance or SaaS industry.
- Good understanding of data privacy regulations and compliance, such as GDPR, CCPA, and others.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to analyze client needs and provide tailored solutions.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to quickly learn and understand SaaS products.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A strong commitment to client satisfaction and success.
Are you our new talent and do you want to be part of this fantastic journey with the next generation privacy tool?
We look forward to your application!