We believe that privacy is one of the core concerns of modern society. New data protection laws are set out to protect the rights of individuals and put into effect stricter rules on organisations for how they should handle personal data.
Who we are
DPOrganizer is a SaaS company that helps privacy teams manage their processing of personal data, improve internal collaboration and simplify communication. With customers in 20 countries and offices in Stockholm and London, we are growing rapidly and we are now looking for new Swedish and English speaking talents to join the Sales Team in Stockholm.
Who are you?
You have the ability to earn the prospect’s trust and to be service-minded, regardless of the challenges they might face. As the first point of contact, you will need to gain a strong understanding of the prospect’s challenges and how our platform can help them.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for initiating and closing new business dialogues
- Managing your pipeline and do short, mid and long term forecasting
- Be a team player and Identify improvement areas in DPOrganizers sales process, offering and tactics
- Help and coach colleagues on sales strategies and tactics
What to expect
- The possibility to join a successful startup in an early phase and have a real impact
- Work together with a talented, passionate team with high ambitions
- Clear responsibilities and KPIs
- Engaged leaders that will help and support you in your personal development
- After works and team events
- Possibility to grow and take bigger responsibilities fast
- Full professional proficiency in English (mandatory)
- Experience in sales with individual quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Experience in using CRM & support tools, Salesforce experience is beneficial
Are you our new talent and do you want to be part of this fantastic journey with the Next Generation Privacy Tool?
We look forward to your application!