DPOrganizer is a legal SaaS company that helps legal, privacy and compliance teams manage their processing of personal data, improve internal collaboration and simplify communication. With customers spanning more than 20 countries, we are growing rapidly and are looking for new Swedish and English speaking talent to join the Sales Teams in Sweden and the UK.
Who are you?
As a Junior Sales Executive you will join DPOrganizers sales team and quickly develop your on the job skills and understanding as you progress through the structured development path, with the aim of ultimately becoming a fully trained DPOrganizer Sales Executive. You need great verbal and written communication skills. You are result-oriented and structured and can manage both short and long term planning. You are outgoing, curious, and constantly on the lookout for new strategies and tactics in order to improve, reach, and exceed your goals.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prospect, contact and qualify new potential leads
- Responsible for initiating new business dialogues
- Managing your planning to reach short, mid and long term targets
- Be a team player and identify improvement areas in DPOrganizers’ sales process, offering and tactics
- Constantly develop your key skills and meet key professional development metrics
- Work closely with Sales Executives and experiment with new tactics and strategies to reach more prospects
What to expect:
- The role is full-time
- Hybrid remote working environment, with offices available for use in central Stockholm and London
- The possibility to join a successful startup in an early phase and have a real impact
- Work together with a talented, passionate team with high ambitions
- A clear and structured career development path, into software sales
- Clear responsibilities and KPIs
- Engaged leaders that will help and support you in your personal development
- After works and team events
- Possibility to grow and take bigger responsibilities fast
- Previous sales experience beneficial (although full training will be provided)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Understanding of performance metrics
- A strong desire to succeed
- Experience in using CRM & support tools, Salesforce experience is beneficial
Are you our new talent and do you want to be part of this fantastic journey with the next generation privacy tool?
We look forward to your application!